Sunday, March 14, 2021

Vectorise, Vectorise Logo Vector Tracing Ai Svg Eps In 2 Hrs











About:

WELCOME TO (vectorise, vectorise logo vector tracing ai svg eps) GIG

Hi

This is Maghdat

I will convert your any file/Image into VECTOR Ai/Eps/Pdf/Svg high res file as you need for printing, you can hire me as your adobe illustrator assistant, I can edit your Ai/Eps file for any change like Edit Text, Add/Change Text, Alignment, Retouch, Change/Remove Background, Add/Change color's etc. 

Please Ask for Creative work before Placing Order.

Input file types - jpg, png , psd , gif, tiff , word or any image file format you have 



output file types - ai , eps , pdf , svg , dxf , dwg , cdr or we can deliver extra file formats upon your request (please contact us) 



Our Services:

#vector tracing

#vector logo

#vectorize image

#image to vector

#jpg to vector

#raster to vector

#convert image to vector

#convert psd to vector

#logo redesign

#logo remake

#png to vector

#png logo to vector



I will deliver your work within 24 hours. 



100% good quality work.



Please go thorough the gig packages and purchase the gig according to it.



Kindly inbox me before purchasing my gig or if the image is complex.



ODER NOW PLEASE!!! 



Thank You

Maghdat

Reviews


Seller's Response:

The seller did a great job! I have been looking for a great vector guy and I finally found him! like many gigs, it's not easy to understand but this guy will work with you until you're happy! I'm very excited and happy to find a professional! Thank you maghat78 for all your help!

Seller's Response:

Thanks a lot...

Seller's Response:

Really this guy knows how to make things perfect. He has good patience and skills to work. happy to work with him. Thanks again!

Seller's Response:

Thanks for Everything

Seller's Response:

I love to work with him! he exactly knows the requirements and can complete work on time. Thank you maghdat78!




No comments:

Post a Comment