Wednesday, March 17, 2021

Make Vector Traced Cartoons And Images By Hand











About:

Hi there, Welcome to my gig !



I am an experienced graphics designer providing image trace and vector art ( cartoons, images, and illustrations).



I will provide the following services in my gig:

  • High Resolution Raster
  • cartoons and image trace
  • Manual tracing
  • Print ready file
  • All sorts of image and art turning to printable 
  • Source File
  • Realistic and professional image produce
  • Formats ( Ai, Pdf, eps, Svg and cdr is rare case)
  • color change
  • In time delivery
  • Meeting deadlines
  • promptive response



If u have any query regarding the package selection you are free to discuss with me, I will help u select the best package according to your project. And I do provide png and jpeg formats If u need.





I am the perfect guy you are looking out there for the vector tracing so do try me out.





Blessings;

Bisam Tanoli

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment