Friday, March 19, 2021

Manual Vector Tracing, Redraw Your Logo Or Image











About:

Do you want a manual vector tracing of logo/image/Sketch into a high-resolution vector/image?? Then welcome to my gig!



I'm Rashid Khan, I can vectorize anything perfectly. I will professionally convert your logo or image to vector (also known as vector tracing, vector conversion, vectorize, or vectorization).



You will get the below formats in delivery:

·        AI

·        EPS

·        PDF

·        SVG

·        DXF

·        PSD

·        JPG

·        PNG

·        PRINT READY FILES

·        Let me know if you want any other format



Why me?

·        I will always provide unlimited revisions.

·        I do Manually trace

·        Fast delivery

·        Support after Completion



Note:

Many times, there are images that demand extra working time, which also demands extra charges. Please inbox me for these kinds of work-perfect Quotation and charges. You can contact me before the order for simple work also, I will give you reasonable Quotation.



If you have any questions, please contact me INBOX before ordering.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

this is my second time using Rashidjhanikrk. He continues to do exceptional work. You cannot go wrong by using his service and you will pay 3-times more using anyone else and not receive the same results as Rashidkhanikrk.

Seller's Response:

Very kind and honest buyer. People like this person make this world beautiful.

Seller's Response:

Rashid Did an excellent job. He was very precise and creative during the whole process. Listened to my requirements very carefully and provided me the delivery in time. I RECOMMEND him 100% !

Seller's Response:

Thank you, It was a pleasant working experience with you Brother.

:

This seller is very friendly and really wants to please the customer. He will provide you with revisions and will work with you as well as quick to respond. That I certainly liked..only a few hiccups in communication; but that is almost expected. Thank you sir. Recommend for sure.




No comments:

Post a Comment