Saturday, March 20, 2021

Vector Trace Any Logo Or Image In 2 Hours











About:

 I'm Creative Graphic Designer. I'll trace manually your images, logo, drawing and t-shirt as you want.



The image is redrawn/vector tracing using Adobe Illustrator. This way you can resize your vector image to the size you want, without losing any quality.



I'll also convert low resolution image into high resolution.



  1. SERVICES I PROVIDE
  •  Vectorize Logo
  •  Convert Jpeg/Png to vector
  •  Transparent background png in high resolution.
  •  Super fast delivery as fast as 2-4hrs is possible.
  •  Manually Vectorised Logo are provided to maintain accuracy. (no auto trace tool)
  •  Ai/Svg/Eps/Jpeg/Pdf/Png formats are provided



You can order with confidence.



ATTENTION!

For more difficult images please contact me first to go through the order

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment