Saturday, March 6, 2021

Vector Trace Your Logo Or Graphic In 1 To 12 Hours











About:

Hi, I am Jawhar I will vector trace your logo / graphic in 1 to 12 hours. 

What is Vector Tracing ?

it's basically transforming raster images to vector files that you can easily modify and print on a large scale.

What is the service provided ?

I will manually recreate your logo or image in vector (Adobe Illustrator) and deliver  high-resolution 300 dpi raster files (PNG, JPG, PSD) and vector files. (SVG, EPS, Ai, PDF)

SERVICES INCLUDE:

  • Recreate old or low quality blurry logo as high quality vector.
  • Convert any logo into vector graphic. 
  • Modify/add/remove/ elements from your logo.
  • Change text, Change font styles. 
  • Change color
  • Any other custom changes according to your  requirements. 


Contact me now and we will start your project immediately !



Thank you for your time.



Reviews


:

amazing as always

:

i had initially sent my work to be vectored by somebody else, the other seller hadn't been active in weeks and did not respond to my message. jawharmaazoun competed my work within 1 day and did good work. would recommend.

:

Fast as always Thank you!

:

Perfect as always Thank you!

:

Super good & fast as always Thank you!




No comments:

Post a Comment