Wednesday, March 17, 2021

Draw Expressive Vector Portrait Of You From Photo











About:

NOTE: DO NOT ORDER UNTIL YOU SEND ME YOUR REQUIREMENTS VIA MESSAGE.

I draw expressive vector portrait drawings Perfect gift social media websites, blogs, special events, gifts, weddings, print, poster, etc.

Digital hand made.., no auto trace, plugin. I use Vector software adobe illustrator to make it.





Basic 10 USD

  • 1 person/ Per head Neck
  • Head to Neck
  • JPG/PNG, square, rectangle, one of the longest sides is 30cm ( select one)



Medium 15 USD

  • 1 person/ Per head shot
  • Head to shoulder
  • High resolution for print (300 ppi) Size as request



Gold package 20 USD

  • 1 person/ Per head shot
  • Head to shoulder
  • Source file (Ai, EPS, PDF, SVG) Choose one
  • High resolution for print 



Note: Please send me good quality photo 



Feel free to contact me before ordering. ENJOY.....

Reviews


:

I got a quick response and work done. I recommend them for drawing portraits.

:

Amazing work, professional and fast

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment