Thursday, March 18, 2021

Create A Quality Vector Svg , Dxf ,From Any Picture You Have











About:

My service



  • trace (convert to vectric) any kind of picture that you have (raster) 
  • save it as a vector file of your choice 
  • make it fit your needs ( logo, illustrator, cnc, laser cutting)




image tracing is a time consuming process if it's done currectly in attention to details.
i offer you to save time and hand it over to me
so it can be done carefully and in high quality



my name is rami i do cnc cutting and 3d/2d designing 

all 3d designs start with a 2d vector planning/editing. 



image tracing can be done in many ways 

it mostly depends on the purpose you need it for 

laser, cnc, logo design 

please provide information about the pupose of the vectric file and i will make shure the design will fit  100% 

also its no problem i will be happy to make changes anytime if needed, in the source file after its delivery     
stay in touch : ) 

Reviews


:

Perfect! Highly recommend. Exactly what I asked for.

:

Excellent work as always

:

Super fast and super accurate.👍🏾

:

Excellent seller. This was my second order, delivered quickly and done as I asked. Thank you!

:

Absolutely incredible work. Approached me with an issue and we talked through it and Rami did an excellent job. I will be back for more in the future! --thank you kindly Rami!




No comments:

Post a Comment