Tuesday, March 16, 2021

Manual Vector Tracing ,Redraw, Image To Vector HD











About:

Hy I will Trace Your Image Or Screenshot Pohto, Your logo into High Perfect Resulation. ulimited revisions on your file until your full satisfaction.

I am experienced graphic designer doing vector tracing manually using adobe illustrator Photoshop and Corel Draw. I will provide you files editable, print ready, perfect scale and full compatible.I can redraw logo ,Raster Image,Vector imege Icon, Screen Shot, Scan Copy file to high resolution VECTOR file.



Why Choose me you?

  • Good Communication.
  • Fast Delivery.
  • Professional Quality work.
  • 100% satisfaction. 
  • Unlimited Revisions
  • Perfect Tracing And Fill Coloring Gradients or On Demand

I will provide:

  • High resolution (300dpi) JPG and PNG.
  • Adobe Illustrator File (.AI)
  • .EPS
  • .PDF.
  • .SVG
  • .CDR
  • Color Change
  • Unlimited Revisions



If You Have Any Question Related Your Project Please Contact With me without any hesitation.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment