Thursday, March 18, 2021

Redraw And Tracing Design From T Shirt, Logo Raster To Vector Illustrator











About:

WHAT WILL I SEND YOU?

  • I will provide you any of the files about your need such as vector files like (AI, EPS, CDR, SVG, DXF, DWG, AIT, EMP, TGA, WMP, etc…
  • Raster image with high quality such as PNG with Transparent Background, and JPG, BMP, PSD, at any color or without color background with 300Plus Dpi and More than 4000 px…

WHAT I DO?

  • I'll redraw, convert, logo from product, from tshirt, Logo from Phot etc,  ,(Please not real photo such as human, animal, etc)
  • 100% MANUAL Tracing
  • No auto tracing
  • Recreate your lost pixels
  • Fill with different colors
  • Clean and clear format
  • Free revision at any time



If you have any doubt, contact me before ordering, we can talk about some ideas for you to feel more secure when placing the order.



NOTE:

If you take the gig before consulting anything with me via message, try to answer most of the questions that are being asked when you place the order.



Reviews


:

Easy to talk to and very fast

:

Amazing!!!! Always a great experience!!!!

:

Amazing stuff and very helpful

:

Excellent service, fast and value is reasonable. I will work with you again. Thank you!

:

great an fast...thx




No comments:

Post a Comment