Wednesday, April 28, 2021

Vector Tracing Image Or Logo To Vectorize Within 1 To 4H











About:

Hello i am mehdi With over 5 years of creative design experience. I'm specialized in the fields of T-shirt design, logo, packaging and graphic design. Over the past 5 years as a successful freelancer, i have been in a relationship with Photoshop (and now Illustrator as well) and other graphical design materials . It has only been recently when I've tried to earn something by doing what we love doing the most, create art and stuff. I try to visualize what the clients want and I try to apply it to pixels and vectors (and even pencil and paper) and I try to communicate with the clients to have our visions meet.

What I can do:

  • If you lost your source files of any graphic or logo. I can recreate it in vector, same as the original.
  • Transform your old or inferior graphic into a clean vector.
  • Draw a professional vector logo or graphic from your sketch or drawing.
  • Create solid color or single-color vectors for T-shirt printing laser cutting, engraving, etc.
  • Draw any object/human/animal as a vector illustration.





IMPORTANT FOR BEST RESULT: For complex logos/images, please contact me and send me your image before the order





Reviews


:

Very fast delivery (1h), highly recommend.

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment