Monday, March 15, 2021

Make Vector Art For Vinyl Decals, Vinyl Sticker Cutting











About:

I'LL MAKE VECTOR ART FOR VINYL DECALS / VINYL STICKER CUTTING



Greetings!

"Please read NOTE section carefully"



I'm offering you best quality vector art which will be prepared for vinyl sticker / vinyl decals cutting. It means closed paths, no overlaps, no crossed lines, no intersecting objects & 100% ready to cut with machine.
You'll enjoy clean details and easy to edit vector files.



Illustrator 10 Ai Eps Svg File that can open with any other updated Illustrator program.

You can resize it as you like easily.



I'm not only a designer I also sell vinyl decals / vinyl sticker in my local market. So I know the importance of clean vector art. I can feel another seller's demand.

If you have any image, poster, logo that you want to make vinyl decals / vinyl sticker pls send me.



NOTE

# I'll not draw your imagination, I'll make vinyl decals / vinyl sticker machine cuttable vector art of image you provided.

# Price $5 is for 1 object 1 color design. If you need multi color design pls check my gig extra.

# If you have more than 1 object pls contact me first as I can send you custom offer.

Pls check my FAQ section to know about multi color & object.



Thanks

Reviews


:

Exactly what we wanted.

:

Excellent work I’ve used him over and over again the man knows what he’s doing

:

good contact and fast delivery!

:

Thank you... great skills... great seller!!!

:

Excellent, Quick 123 service




No comments:

Post a Comment