Tuesday, March 16, 2021

Vector Tracing, Redraw Logo,Convert Image To Vector, Vectorize











About:

Hey there



Welcome to my MANUAL VECTOR TRACING service.



I'm a professional graphic designer and I'm here to do VECTOR TRACING and redraw LOGO or flat images manually into fully editable vector formats.



MY SERVICE:



  • vector tracing
  • vector logo
  • vectorize image
  • image to vector
  • jpg to vector
  • raster to vector
  • convert image to vector
  • convert psd to vector



YOU WILL GET



  • High Quality JPEG and PNG (Transparent)
  • AI, EPS , pdf Vector files
  • Scale-able file 



WHY ME:



  • 100% Manual Tracing
  • Quality Work Guaranteed
  • Unlimited revisions
  • Quick response



Feel free to ask anything



Thank you



Grapixdesiner

Reviews


:

I got exactly what I asked for and it was completed so quickly!

:

speedy work, prompt support and great communication skills.Highly recommend.!!

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment