Saturday, March 13, 2021

Vector Trace Logo, Vectoring Raster To Vector Format











About:

Hi there,



Did you lose your original logo file?

Do you want to print your logo to a larger size but you didn't have bigger file?

Do you already have a logo but you didn't have the vector file?

Do you want to modify/customize your logo e.g. change color, tagline?



If so I'm the man you searching for 



For $5 I will vectorize your logo and deliver high resolution of image file in JPG, PNG and Ai (300 DPI).

For $15 I will vectorize/customize your logo and deliver high resolution of image file in JPG, PNG with source files in Ai, EPS, SVG and PDF (300 DPI).

For $25 I will vectorize/customize your logo and deliver high resolution of image file in JPG, PNG with source files in Ai, EPS, SVG and PDF (300 DPI) along with unlimited revisions.



Done in 1-2 days turnaround time or even less.

Feel free to message me first if you have any concern and or question regarding this gig

Reviews


:

Nice work!

:

another perfect super fast delivery! thank you

:

perfect and very quick - thank you will definitely use again!

:

Needed my logo cleaned up for my record label, did an excellent job

:

Excellent service and great seller communication! Would highly recommend and use again in the future. Thank you clamentgms :)




No comments:

Post a Comment