Saturday, March 13, 2021

Manually Vector Trace Absolutely Anything For You











About:

Hello,



i will convert your logo, poster, hand drawn art, images, paintings,sketch into a high resolution vector as you need. I will submit the file in a print ready format .

Anything which is in low quality, I will convert it into high quality image .

any size is except able .



what you will get - 100 % editable layered work 

100% manually traced clean work 

highly detailed 

unlimited revisions till you are happy with it



Reviews


:

amazing as always!!!!!!!!

:

Great and very helpful, got exactly what I wanted down!

:

2 Order with him within 24 hours completed on time ! Great Work

:

Every project is to my specifications and is very prompt. I highly recommend this seller!

:

This seller's work is true quality. He has done several projects for me and the communication and results have been spectacular. Delivery time is prompt and his work exceeds expectations. Will definitely work with him in the future.




No comments:

Post a Comment