Wednesday, March 10, 2021

Make ,Design Business Infographic And Instagram Infographic











About:

WELCOME TIO MY GIG



Are you looking for a creative and unique design to show your data or information? Then you are on a right place.

I can design various type of infographics for your professional or personal work as I am Graphic Designer and have 4 years of experience in my field.



I can provide you the following;

  • flowcharts
  • pie charts
  • graphs
  • graphic representation
  • scientific diagrams
  • flow diagrams
  • process diagrams
  • work flow diagrams
  • or any type of suggested design



I will also provide you the following services;

  • High quality
  • source file JPEG/PNG/PSD or any file that you required

            



  ///******So******///



 "WHY ME"



 I will provide you the following accommodations in extra;

  • unlimited revisions
  • 100% satisfaction
  • Cordial conversation
  • Distribution on time

Drop me a message for more query if you want to avail my service.

Thank you

Rimsha Saleem

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment