Thursday, March 11, 2021

Convert Your Hand Drawing Into A Layered Autocad Drawing











About:

What I do?

I will convert your architectural survey, hand-sketched design, scanned page of a floorplan or elevation, draft or even a scribble in a fully layered and well structured AutoCAD drawing.


What files you get?

Depending on the package you have selected you will get:
  • .PDF (Basic, Standard, Premium)
  • Source File (Standard, Premium)
  • .AI (Premium)
  • .EPS (Premium)
  • .SVG (Premium)
  • High-Res Raster (Premium)
  • .DXF (extra 5$ package)


How long does the process take?

My initial response to your enquiry will be within 1 hours. The turn-around time for each of the packages is 24 hours starting as soon as you have ordered my Gig.


Are there any revisions included?

Yes, the Basic package includes 3 revisions and the Standard one 5, whereas the Premium has unlimited revisions.

Whether I work on custom projects?

Yes, I do. In case you are not sure which package fits your needs or what you want done is simply not described in my services please get in touch with me and I will provide you a custom quote.


Anything that I have not covered? Just ask me. Always happy to chat!



Reviews


Seller's Response:

great job! thank you!

Seller's Response:

Thank you, too!

Seller's Response:

quick and accurate. Many thanks!

Seller's Response:

Thank you, too!

Seller's Response:

Excelent!!




No comments:

Post a Comment