Saturday, March 13, 2021

Vectorise, Convert Png To Vector, Jpg, Vectorize Logo, Raster Image To Vector











About:

 I WILL VECTORISE, CONVERT JPG, PNG TO VECTOR,VECTORIZE LOGO



I have practice with more than 300+ projects online to Vectorize Logo to Vector conversion

I've been converting several raster logos and images into clean vectors seamlessly



SERVICES I PROVIDE

  •  Transparent background png in high resolution.
  •  Convert Jpeg/Png to vector
  •  VECTORIZE LOGO
  •  Super fast delivery as fast as 2-5hrs is possible.
  •  Manually Vectorised Logo are provided to maintain accuracy. (no auto trace tool)
  •  Ai/Svg/Eps/Jpeg/Pdf/Png formats are provided



What you get?

- AI, EPS, PDF, PNG, JPEG

- PNG+JPEG file 300 dpi transparent

- Multiple Revisions

- Source File



Full support will be provided 24/7 untill you are fully satisfied with my service.

ORDER NOW!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment