Thursday, March 11, 2021

Vectorize Or Customize Your Logo











About:

✔ Do you have a logo but are missing the vector/source file? Leaving you unable to make changes such to the colors and text?

✔ Do you want the ability to print your logo at any size?



If so, you have come to the right place!



How this gig works:

  1. Place an order
  2. Fill out a brief form
  3. Leave the rest to us! The process is effortless and enjoyable.



What this gig offers:



Starter Package ($25)

✔ I will vectorize your logo and deliver a high-resolution image file in JPG, PNG and Ai (300 PPI) formats.

 

Intermediate Package ($45)

✔ I will vectorize/customize your logo and deliver a high-resolution JPG and PNG image files. Source files in Ai, EPS, SVG and PDF (300 PPI) are also included.

 

Professional Package ($105)

✔ I will vectorize/customize your logo and deliver a high-resolution JPG and PNG image files. Source files in Ai, EPS, SVG and PDF (300 DPI) are also included

Unlimited revisions.

 

 

All jobs will be completed in one to three days less!

*Not including revisions

  

Note: Please, no illustration or complex design.



Please contact me if you have any questions

Reviews


:

ei8htz is the best. Matter fact there’s no words to describe this experience! I will definitely be working with ei8htz until the closing of my business doors for good which will be 200 years from now! Thanks again for just great work and impeccable timing! Peace and blessings

:

It was easy to communicate the deal took a little longer than expected but we are happy with the final result.

:

Very sweet of you to provide the extra. He is amazing and is the only seller I will ever purchase logo's and graphic design from.

:

When I had my logo created, all the revisions I suggested were incorporated as I described (and sent an example). Communication was easy and the logo looks great.

:

Always a pleasure working with a professional like ei8htz! High quality work and dedicated to make sure the output fits your need. Highly recommended




No comments:

Post a Comment