Friday, March 12, 2021

Create Printable Vector From Any Kind Of Image Or Scan File











About:

Hello! Dear,

Do you have sketch, Logo or any other scan file in jpg, png, or pdf image format? When you send it to your printing man or web designer and they are requesting a vector version file.

This is Graphic Object, I have a well experience graphic designer team. Professionally working in creative vector specialize and proper print solution over four years.In this gig service I am offering a professional and Best Quality Vector Teaching Service including with 

RedrawVectorize ,Trace or Convert  your, complex as well as simple logo, Bitmap/Raster Images, PDF, Scan File or Sketch to, Scalable high-resolution print-ready vector file (Ai/eps/pdf/Fxg/ Svg). Committed with satisfy quality.



Why you will hire me?

This is very common and important question. Well! I will insure you

·First Response and 24 Hours active.

·100% satisfied result

·Unlimited revision until satisfaction

·100% manual Tracing.

·Timely deliver your work

·Friendly communication

·However if you don’t satisfied my work, I will refund your money 100%.

If you ask for First delivery, I will give you the highest priority but delivery time will depend on your work.

Thanks,

G.O. Team

Reviews


:

This seller is BEYOND AMAZING! I’m very thorough and tough and this seller was more than patient and accommodating. Whenever I need anything done, I’m not looking elsewhere. I’ve met my guy. I see just why he has a perfect 5. Nothing negative to say at all. Truly satisfied with the services I received from this seller.

:

After having a bad experience with a female Fiverr artist who was past late in delivery and lacked communication, it was refreshing to know my time and project was valued. The delivery was completed way before the deadline and no revisions were needed. Graphicobject nailed it on the first try! I will definitely use again in the future if needed.

:

This graphic designer is by far the best I have used on Fiverr....and I have used many to date. They can accomplish anything you are looking for as it pertains to vectors or any file for that matter. Thank you guys very much, certainly we will be doing much more business in the future.

:

Fantastic work vectorizing a complex logo with both gradients and drop shadow. I was very impressed with the level of detail and how clean the provided files were. Great attention to detail! So well done!

:

I needed to convert a project I created into an SVG for others to buy and create themselves through Design Space. The seller was great to work with and understood exactly what I needed done. Will work with this person again. Thank you.




No comments:

Post a Comment