Saturday, December 26, 2020

Redesign, Redraw, Fix, Update And Modify Your Existing Logo











About:

Hi,

Welcome to my gig. 

Are you tired of your old low-Quality and low-resolution logo and want it to be fixedmodifiedand converted to High-Quality. You are at the right place.

I will convert your low-resolution(raster) logo into a high resolution (vector) logomodify colors, redesign, refresh or fix it. I will do that efficiently in a very short time duration of only 12 hours or less.

You're in a surprise because starting at $5.

 My services:

✔Update/change the texts and shapes

✔Add color

✔Change background

✔Vectorize your lost pixels logo and image

✔Fully editable, clean and clear format

✔Fast delivery

✔Unlimited free revisions.

✔On-time delivery



Final Delivery:-

✔JPG, PNG, PDF, AI, EPS,

✔300 DPI in PNG and JPG file



Attention: 
Please don't hesitate to contact me with any questions. I am always available for collaborations. Please place your order with full confidence I hope you will never be disappointed with my services♕♕).



My software expertise is Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop. 





My target is customer's satisfaction & reliability because your satisfaction is my success.


Thanks!

Sabeela!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Amazing experience!! I provided this seller with my previously created (very poor quality logo) and she delivered me 3 VERY high quality professional versions of my logo in record time. Great value for the price! I highly recommend working with this seller if you are serious about getting the very best out of your logo :)

Seller's Response:

Thanks a lot for choosing me.

Seller's Response:

I had a simple issue that needed fixing, after another designer failed. It was relieving to have someone understand what needed to be done, and had the skills to get those things done. Thank you.

Seller's Response:

Great thanks for choosing me and also for the tip. So pleased.

Seller's Response:

Excellent service and delivered before required too! I needed a revision and she took care of it straight away! Thank you for the terrific service! 5 stars and 2 thumbs up!




No comments:

Post a Comment