Saturday, December 26, 2020

Photoshop Edit And Changing Within 2 Hours











About:

·PHOTOSHOP      

  I will do the fastest photoshop edits in your given time and as per your requirement

·        I can change background

·        I can resize any picture of your choice

·        I will re-touch any photo as you want

·        I can do typography too with portrait and black ground and headshot

·        I am also trained in making logo for banners brochures

·        And adds

·        I will do digital painting

·        And I can colour any black white picture in to colors

·        

·        Hey I am Emaan shaikh and a freelance photo shop operator

·        I have the latest versions of editing

·        I can also work for you long term time as in a projects

  • Restoration 



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment