Tuesday, December 22, 2020

Convert Image To Vector Or Logo Redraw











About:

Professional image to vector or redraw your logo service


"If the File is COMPLEX INBOX ME first to AVOID CANCELLATION".


► Do you have a logo or image is low quality?
► Do you have a Blurred image?
► Logo or Image Without transparent background?
► Do you need a high-resolution vector file for printing on banners, t-shirts, packaging, etc?
► Does your printing provider require all graphics converted to vector?
► Do you need color separation?


I will help you to solve the above-mentioned list or more.
I will manually redraw your logo or Convert image to vector in Adobe Illustrator and deliver high-resolution raster files like PNG, JPG, PSD, and vector-like SVG, EPS, AI, PDF Format ASAP.


I do manually trace all designs so the final result will be clean and crisp.



Here is my Portfolio: https://cutt.ly/shbvector


Contact me now and we will start your project immediately!


Feel free to ask anything.


Note: "For 3 or 6 or 12 hours service PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE YOU PLACE YOUR ORDER to check AVAILABILITY".

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Super talented vector tracing artist, a real pleasure to work with. Final product turned out really great. Highly recommend, worth every penny.

Seller's Response:

Janet is so kind and gives me proper Instructions and Help. Really amazing experience. I Highly recommend Every Seller.

Seller's Response:

Sonia has done 3 orders for me. All 3 orders were great experiences. Will do more with her for sure.

Seller's Response:

Thank you for choosing me again for your project.

Seller's Response:

She's very responsive! She gets the job done! My boss liked it!




No comments:

Post a Comment