Friday, December 25, 2020

Any Low Res Image Convert Into High Res Vector











About:

Hello every one 



Welcome to my vector solution gig!



If your graphic low quality I'll draw Professionally Vector art.

I'll redraw raster as High Quality  vector graphic

I'll professionally turn your logo /symbol  or illustration into a vector image using Adobe illustrator with in 30 min 



VALUES:



100% Manual tracing
100% Matching your font style
Draw your sketch or object as a vector tracing
Convert logo/image to vector
Logo Transparency (PNG 300dpi)

Source files 
Fast Service



I can also convert your logo or design to CDR etc. Just send me the raster image in jpg,png or any format and leave the rest to me.



You are right place now



Thank you 



Reviews


:

Very quick and easy!

:

Very quick and accurate service

:

Eagle eye is very professional and does the job fast and effectively! Will re-work!

:

Great work!!!

:

Always great to work with




No comments:

Post a Comment