Thursday, December 24, 2020

Vector Trace, Vectorize, Convert Logo To Vector











About:

Hey There,

If you need to get your Low-quality Image or Logo to High-Quality Vector formats, You've come to the right gig.



------

IMPORTANT NOTE:

Different images have different details & complexity, prices can vary depending on the image. So If you place an order for a complex image on the basic price, Then later I will ask for an extra charge depending on your image or Logo.

If you need to choose 2/1hrs fast delivery(gig extra), make sure to knock me first and confirm I'm online.





➤What can I do for you?

  • Convert Low-Quality Image or Logo to High-Quality
  • Create a Vector source file for your Logo, Sketch, Illustration, or any kind of graphic.
  • Create Text Editable vector file
  • Customize existing design
  • Convert to different formats.





➤What you can provide?

Blurred & pixelated images, Sketch of your design, Link for the image, Psd, jpg, png, gif, pdf or any format





➤Why you Choose me for this?

  • Quality Work
  • 100% Manual Tracing
  • Friendly communications
  • Quick Response
  • Fast Delivery in 2Hrs/1Hr Available(Gig Extra)



I assure you that you will be very satisfied after working with me...

If you have any questions,

Please knock me

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Order was delivered in just one hour. Amazing and very cooperative guy. Keep it up! I would recommend him to all.

:

Thanks, I would love to work with you again!

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment