Friday, December 25, 2020

Handle Extensive Spatial Data,Gis Based Maps,Data Conversion











About:

I digitize ArcGIS based maps with vector data and raster images. I offer my services to provide maps for different purposes.

I am providing following kinds of maps

1. Geographical maps

2. Flood and rehabilitation maps.

3. Survey maps.

4. Raster Maps & Images

5. Vector Maps. 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Did not use the copy which has provided since it has passed due already. If you are not sure the one you sent is completely right, pls send earlier to avoid missing deadlinse.

Seller's Response:

Azizawan is super efficient, great communication, solid work! Will work with Azizawan again in the future

:

Bundle of thanks.

:

The project was more complex that I realized, but she went out of her way to be sure she accomplished it to my satisfaction. Thank you!

:

Outstanding buyer!! I am grateful you appreciated our hard work with an awesome Tip :)




No comments:

Post a Comment