Wednesday, December 23, 2020

Recreate And Cleanup Logo, Image, And Sketch To Vector











About:

Please don't make direct order. Let's discuss the order. Then we can get started.





Hello Sir/ Mam,



Do you want to recreate the image/ logo/ sketch perfectly? I think you have to the right person. I can recreate your stuff, clean up, and give the perfect look. I will work like this is my responsibility. I think you can give me your opportunity to do your work. I can give you a guaranty that if you choose me it will be your right decision.





What you can take from me



Immediate Response

Ai, EPS, SVG, PDF. PSD Vector file

High-quality JPEG/ PNG transparent file

1-6hrs delivery (depends on complexity)

Unlimited Revision and 100% Satisfaction



What will I gift You



  • High-Quality Service with Perfect results
  • Only manual work instead auto-tracing
  • Clean and clear format with excellent quality.



What is the importance of choosing me



  • You will get quick Response
  • Best Quality Work
  • Fastest Delivery
  • Revisions Benefit





For more information, if you need you can "contact me"  





Thank YOU.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

So good this is my second project with him this week. He works really fast and really takes the time to understand what you need. I am very happy

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much for this amazing compliment ❤️ Also thank you for the tips 🐱

Seller's Response:

This seller was great! This was my first experience on Fiverr! He was patient & helpful! The final product was just what I needed!

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much for the compliment and tips ❤️

Seller's Response:

Super fast and professional, not only did he deliver high-quality work but in a fraction of the time initially estimated!




No comments:

Post a Comment