Wednesday, April 21, 2021

Vectorize, Vector Trace, Image Or Logo To Vector











About:

---------------> Welcome To My Vector Tracing Gig <-------------------



Are you looking for a Graphic Designer for Convert Your LOGO or IMAGES to a High Quality VECTOR?

I'm here to do vector tracing and redraw your logos or flat images manually into fully editable vector formats.

I will provide you all the necessary files within 3 hours.( please contact me before order for three hours delivery). Normally I will deliver your work within 24 hours with 100% quality work.



My goal is that my clients be 100% satisfied with my services so please contact me before ordering for any complex design.







WHAT YOU GET



  • 100% manual tracing
  • No auto tracing
  • Neat and clean vector 
  • Delivery in 1-3 hours
  • Source file free
  • PSD,JPG,SVG,CDR (if Need)
  • 24/7 support.
  • Unlimited revisions (Until you satisfied)



Important : If you want 1-3 hours delivery Please inbox me for the possibility check



Thanks Regards

pv_design

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seller's Response:

Thanks for your feedback .

:

Fast and accurate, can be recommended

:

Thank you so much. I hope you will contact me next time.

:


No comments:

Post a Comment