Friday, April 23, 2021

A Perfect Vector Tracing For Your Logo, Image, Or Drawing











About:

I will create a vector tracing for you! Whether you need a photo converted to vector, or a graphic converted for vector, I have you covered! I can do any kind of vector tracing. I can convert your logo to a vector, I can convert typography to a vector, I can turn shapes into vectors. The vectors will be resizable so you can blow them up as large as you need them with zero distortions. 



First you will give me the item you need traced and I will give you a quote and time frame. Just let me know what you need, and I can get started! If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Started off fine, but now I still have not received the last file type I'm owed. Seller agreed to send it on February 25th, but after numerous follow ups, I still haven't gotten it. It's now March 5th and she has not replied to any messages since February 28th. Not sure what is going on here but pretty disappointing since I already paid the seller because I needed the first half of the deliveries urgently, and she agreed to provide the rest the following day.   To be clear, it's a pretty simple last delivery I need- just a PDF of the logo she already created.

:

I sent you the files. I dont know why you need so many file types. There's really no reason and its a waste of time to create so many different file types for no reason. I gave you the source file, a vector file, a jpeg, and a transparent png. You can pretty much cover the web and print with those files. Anything else is fluff.

:

THIS DESIGNER IS EXCELLENT! Very awesome communication and just great to work with. Hire her!!!! I’m a designer and I know good designers ;)

:

Amazing service as always!

:

Terrific communication, stellar service and flawless delivery. Excited to collaborate on my next project! 🤩




No comments:

Post a Comment