Saturday, April 24, 2021

Draw A Detail Vector Line Art Of Any Product Or Anything











About:

Hello! My name is Jessica, I'm an Interior Design graduate and has always had a passion for anything artsy. I'm a detail-oriented person with 5+ years experience handling Interior Design and graphic design work.



In this gig, I'll help you turn an illustration, photo, drawing of anything into a detail vector line art drawing. I will do my best and make sure you are satisfied with my work.



I will professionally draw a vector line art illustration. I can provide the end result in any file, including AI, PNG, JPG, PDF. Previously, I've done projects such as:



  • Product illustration
  • Pet illustration
  • Food illustration
  • Fashion illustration
  • Cartoon illustration
  • Instructions manual / User guide
  • Technical drawings
  • Interior sketches / Architectural landscapes



Do not hesitate to message me and ask for further information. I will gladly help you turn your photo / illustration into a high quality detailed vector line art fast. THANK YOU.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment