Wednesday, April 21, 2021

Vector Tracing,Image Art,Line Art,Recreate Logo,Redraw Professionally











About:

Hello there,

You are warmly welcomed to my gig.



I am a professional designer here on fiverr with the experience of Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop more than six years . I can efficiently turn any image or raster logo into vector art in a high resolution.I will do any tracing work manually ,not automatic tracing.For me the first priority is my clients satisfaction.I will provide you the opportunity of modification until you like it. 



SERVICES I WILL PROVIDE :



  • Recreate logo
  • Raster to vector any kind of image
  • Do line art
  • Manual tracing by using pen tool
  • Hand drawn picture into digital art
  • Can change the color as per as your instructions
  • Resize at any custom resolution without losing any quality.

  • Extra Fast Delivery. (If you need)
  • Free source file.
  • Unlimited revisions.
  • Also, accept all kind of orders with fast delivery
  • 100% customer satisfaction 




NOTE : Kindly contact me before placing your order.



Thank you .

Reviews


Seller's Response:

My request was very rushed and specific, but Farhana completed it in less time than expected and perfect! I am already preparing the content to place a second order. Just amazing

Seller's Response:

She is an amazing person with clear instructions. Thank you so much.

Seller's Response:

Good communication and her professionalism guarantee the quality of the artworks she delivers. Best experience I've had with Fiverr so far .

Seller's Response:

Great person and very very friendly. Thank you.

Seller's Response:

This is my second order, and the experience can be summed up in one word: PERFECT! Farhana immediately understood my requirements and solved them, quickly, without the need for corrections and with high quality. I will surely return and recommend to anyone who reads this message to do so too!




No comments:

Post a Comment