Thursday, April 22, 2021

Convert Your Image Into High Resolution Vector Png,Eps,Ai,Svg











About:

FED UP WITH YOUR LOW QUALITY LOGO/IMAGE ??



Don't worry , you are on the right place.



Hi , and welcome to my gig. Hope you are doing awesome.

so in my gig i am providing a high resolution vector of your image. all you have to do is just send me the image that you want to get converted into vector. I'll trace that manually by hand ( NOT AUTO/LIVE TRACING). will make sure about the minor details of your logo/image, and i'll deliver it within Hours.



PACKAGES:



5$ = I'll provide PRINT READY PNG / JPEG



10$ = I'll provide PRINT READ PNG / JPEG & EDITABLE EPS FILE



20$ = I'LL PROVIDE YOUR IMAGE IN ALL POSSIBLE VECTOR FORMATS.



NOTE : If you have a very detailed image , please inbox me first and we can discuss about the pricing. Don't worry i am against Over charging, i'll try my best to manage the work within your desired Budget.



FEEL FREE TO CONTACT , I'LL BE MORE THEN HAPPY TO ASSIST YOU. THANKYOU :)

Reviews


:

Hammad31 worked quickly and made revisions easy and returned my delivery as requested. I am pleased and will recommend his work!

:

He was very quick to respond and straight to the point. Amazing quality! I will come back in the future!

:

I love his work speed and his responsibility! Whenever I need AI files, I will reach out to him :)

:

Again he is very professional. This is my third time hire him , and always meet my expectations. Thank you

:

Thank you for pro work




No comments:

Post a Comment