Saturday, April 24, 2021

Vector Trace Or Redraw Your Logo In Adobe Illustrator











About:

I'm Imran Qureshi :)

I have more than 10 years of experience in vector Tracing.

If you need to get your Low-quality Image or Logo to High-Quality Vector formats, You've came to the right gig.

What I can do:

If you lost your original source files of any graphic or logo. I can redraw it in vector, same as the original.

Transform your old or inferior graphic into a clean vector.

Draw a professional vector logo or graphic from your sketch or drawing.

Create solid color or single-color vectors for T-shirt or any other printing.

Draw any object/human/animal as a vector.

Any other vector-based graphics work you request!



IMPORTANT NOTE:

➤ Different images have different details & complexity, prices can vary depending on the image. So If you place an order for a complex image on the basic price, Then later I will ask for an extra charge depending on your image or Logo.

➤ If you need to choose 2/6hrs fast delivery, make sure to knock me first and confirm I'm online.





➤Why you Choose me for this?

Quality Work

100% Manual Tracing

Friendly communications

Quick Response

Fast Delivery in 2Hrs/6Hrs Available

100% satisfaction with money back guarantee

If you have any questions,

Please knock me

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Quick TAT. Very responsive

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much for your order

Seller's Response:

Fast and professional service. Highly recommended

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much

:

forthright, did hsi best work with what material was provided




No comments:

Post a Comment