Friday, March 26, 2021

Vectorize, Edit And Restore Any Logo Or Image











About:

Welcome To My Gig,

PLEASE CONTACT OR DISCUSS YOUR PROJECT BEFORE PLACING ORDER.

I will professionally VECTOR TRACING your logo/ image/ icon/ JPG/ PNG files. 

If you have problem to use your existing logo in bigger dimension, or you want to place some changes like color or text corrections in your logo/image, remove background or any object, or trace and convert badly scanned/raster image into high quality vector, I will solve your problem so feel free to contact me to discuss your project.

Every single design is tracing manually and oriented to every detail to achieve the best result !

My services:

  • Friendly communication
  • 100% manually convert raster to vector
  • Change or fix the colors
  • Change the text 
  • Remove or add the background
  • Remove or add the object
  • Change file formats
  • I will provide High resolution AI/EPS/SVG/PDF/JPEG/PNG 
  • Transparent background PNG in high resolution
  • I will deliver clear and high quality product



What I need:

You can send me Low resolution file, pixelated images, scanned image/icon, screenshots, icons, pencil sketch, text, fonts...



If you are ready to get started your project contact me for further details !

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very fast delivery, I am very happy with how everything turned out. Will come back again if needed.

:

Seller allowed revisions and delivered very quickly...great job!!

:

Amazing Great

:

Extremely quick responses to my questions and lightning fast delivery!!! Definitely will be working with Nawka again. Five Stars!

:

Amazing Seller!!! super fast and communicated right away. I am very happy with the service and will use again!




No comments:

Post a Comment