Monday, March 22, 2021

Vector Illustration From Your Image











About:

Hi there..I am Israt, graphic designer and vector artist ready to do vector of your image with high regulation.You will get the source file in ai, eps, svg format and HD preview image in jpg,png or GIF format or whatever you want!!.



I can do vector of your



  • Logo
  • 3d/2d objects
  • Illustration
  • Line art
  • Map
  • Image
  • Diagram
  • Info graph

and so many which you want..You just simply provide me your image or sketches with clear information and requirements. I am here to help you. Plz contact with me before you want to vector huge number of images.



I’m looking forward to work on YOUR project!



Thank you.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

great communication on time great work

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much! great experience

Seller's Response:

Quick delivery and exceeded by expectations on the job! Highly recommend!

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much!!! great experiance!!

Seller's Response:

Israt did a fantastic job trying to understand what I was looking for an made all of my revisions quickly and asked for feedback immediately to ensure it was finished up and correct extremely fast. I would definitely do business again!!!!! I highly recommend to use Israt for any work converting a picture to clip art, it looked fantastic and was exactly like I wanted it.




No comments:

Post a Comment