Friday, March 26, 2021

Convert Hand Drawing Into Digital Art











About:

Hey there,



I will convert Hand Drawing into Digital Art

I will redraw, vector tracing, raster logo, image to vector







If you want to vectorize your logo or any other design then you are at the right place. I will convert your raster images to high quality vector.



  • Vector Tracing Service
  • Raster to Vector Conversion
  • Fast Delivery
  • 100% Manual Drawing
  • UNLIMITED REVISIONS



Why me?



  • No extra payment for fast delivery.
  • Unlimited revisions until you are 100% satisfied.
  • I will provide quality work 
  • QUALITY is Guaranteed



What can you send me?

  • Low Res Image
  • Scanned Image 
  • Drawings and Sketches.
  • A PSD file of the image/logo





What will I send you?

  • Basic Package for 10$: VECTOR Files + HI RES JPG , PNG



(For more complex images please contact me first to avoid cancellation. The price depends on the image complexity.)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great work, made exactly what I was looking for. Great communication and easy to work with with really nice revisions. Would recommend fully.

Seller's Response:

Awesome expreance with djoverture. Thank you so much.

Seller's Response:

Vin had excellent communication. The turnaround time was excellent. I need a minor repair and he was prompt. I would recommend all drawings needing to be digitized by him. It was an exact replica of the drawing. Thank you Vin!

Seller's Response:

Will work together again. Thank you, Roberson!

Seller's Response:

A+. This was my first Fiverr transaction and I was very pleased with how easy it was and with my completed project.




No comments:

Post a Comment