Friday, March 26, 2021

Redraw Logo, Illustrations And Convert Raster To Vector











About:

I will manually convert your Low resolution Raster image to high resolution vector image and save it in any possible format for this image.



In case you doubt the number of details required to process your image it is suggested to Contact Me in advance. I will happily discuss the project with you.

Services:

  • Vectorize sketch
  • Vectorize logo
  • Vectorize icon/symbols
  • source file
  • Re-create your image manually
  • high Image Quality 
  • Fast Delivery
  • Unlimited Revision
  • all related formats are available
  • 100% Customer Satisfaction





Tool that I'm using:

Adobe Illustrator

Reviews


Seller's Response:

What can I say about Zeba? She is the friendliest, most talented seller on this site. They are bold words, but her work backs them up. I asked her to complete a difficult task. Not only did she complete the job, but she also exceeded all my expectations. She is straightforward to communicate with and is patient. I look forward to using her services again soon. If you were reading this review and are unsure which seller to choose, please look no further. Thank you so much, Zeba.

Seller's Response:

Thanks a lot Joseph 🙂

:

I highly recommend Zeba as a very skilful and skilled person. She was very willing to deal with the details with me until the order was as required. I am very satisfied. She works very fastly.

:

Thank you Alzbeta 🙂

:


No comments:

Post a Comment