Saturday, March 27, 2021

A Personalised Illustration











About:

Hey!

Do you want a great vector illustration of you and your friends or your pets?

You could use it as a wallpaper for your phone, a nice modern picture on your wall or simply to show it to friends on your social media.



I started to do vector art just for fun in this self isolation time and made some for my friends. Now I want to create them for you!



How does it work?



Simply send me a picture you want to get illustrated (good quality, not blurry).

If you want two people in one illustration, but don't have a picture of them together, simply send them both and I can put them in one picture together.



If you want flowers or something around it or a specific background color, just message me beforehand.





Feel free to contact me!

Reviews


:

Es war alles, von Anfang bis zum Abschluss, wunderbar!!! Die Kommunikation war bestens und es wurde immer auf meine Wünsche eingegangen. Bin also rund um zufrieden!!

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment