Sunday, March 21, 2021

Create Enamel Pin And Lapel Pin Designs











About:

Do you want to convert an image or logo to Enamel pin! You are at the right place. 



I will make shiny and adorable Enamel Pins and Lapel Pins for you.

I am offering you the best Vector Enamel Art that will boost your sales and engage customers.



You can take a look at my previous artworks here: https://flic.kr/s/aHsmNf4A4r 

You just need to send me an image or logo, of which you want to make an enamel pin. 



On each order, you will get,

  1. PDF, PNG, JPEG, EPS, Ai, etc.
  2. Enamel artwork Ready for Production.
  3. Commercial use.
  4. All revisions as per initial order.



I am available 24/7. 

Moreover, I will also provide,



  • Realistic Visualization.
  • Multiple Variants in Pin Size, Panton Colours and Enamel plating.
  • Manual image trace, logo conversion to vector enamel pin.
  • Complete vector format of Enamel Pin.
  • Pin backing cards as gig extras.
  • Complete technical support.
  • 100% Money-Back Guarantee and Refund (It must be within 72 hours after files delivery)



The enamel pin will look Adorable, Detailed & Shiny.



Contact me and discuss. We will have a better understanding of your requirements and target audience. 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great! Always answers questions and provides options & always on time I’ve seen complaints about pricing, just make sure you read the service details before!

Seller's Response:

thank you.

Seller's Response:

The seller listened to direction well and took all of my feedback and applied them to the revisions and is very professional with communicating. I would definitely buy again!

:

thank you.

:

Mobi is outstanding and very professional. Excellent communication and gets the job done promptly. I look forward to working with him again!




No comments:

Post a Comment