Wednesday, March 24, 2021

Trace Artwork, Raster Image, Logo To Vector Within 2 Hours











About:

Welcome to my vector tracing gig!



I'm Hammad I've 10+ years of experience as a graphics designer and I can do anything related to vector and raster image, logo, and sketch tracing.

I will convert your raster image to artwork, old logo vectorized, Recreate your logo.





 what I can do for you

  • Custom designs and elements
  • Raster to vector tracing
  • Logo vectorize
  • Recoloring of Logo and artwork



  what you can provide?

  • low-resolution raster images
  • any logo or sketch
  • blurred images
  • jpeg pdf gif png PSD etc



why me?

  • Quick response
  • Always provide Quality work
  • Fast delivery in 2 to 4 hrs always available
  • Friendly communication
  • Unlimited revisions
  • no, any extra charges for revisions

 

Very Important

some images require lots of work due to complexity and gradient effects so please knock me first before placing the order I'll never ask you for extra charges all I want is extra time for complex designs.



For further Questions Please knock me

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Hammad is very attentive along the whole process and very easy to work with. Highly recommend.

Seller's Response:

thanks for such a great experience russelld83 i hope we will work again in future..

:

The seller was amazing, very fast deliver, so talented and really easy to deal with. They really put in the effort for our project and I would definitely use them for future work!

:

thanks i wish to work with you again.

:


No comments:

Post a Comment