Wednesday, March 3, 2021

Vector Tracing To Turn Drawing Png And Jpeg Into Vector











About:

 I will professionally redraw / vectorize / trace / convert your logo or image to vector files. Only vector format file can be enlarged without loss of quality and it is ready for printing on business cards, flyers, posters, jumbo panels. With this enhanced files you can make adjustments or resize it without losing image quality and sharpness and the printout is perfect quality.



                                   OR

Do you want to turn a photo into line art Drawing ? So you are in the RIGHT place and you can put your trust in me , REAL and TRUE UNLIMITED REVISIONS till you are SATISFIED.



 I will draw a vector, line art illustration.It will be providing Ai, Psd, Png, Jpg & SVG ...etc file upon your request. 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

If I could give 10 stars, I would! I've had the opportunity for Aleeza to work on two projects for me, the first one - I missed the chance the give a great review... Definitely not passing up on that again! Aleeza is very professional, communicates well, and is insanely good at what she does. She was able to take a jumbled up piece of art and not only made it look better, but was fast at getting it done! You want some good work, holler at Aleeza! The second project was done in a flash and I am thankful, cause I needed it. She will not disappoint! Keep up the great work, Aleeza! I enjoyed working with you and will continue to work with you as long as I have ideas coming in. ^_^

Seller's Response:

it's always a great experience to work with :)

Seller's Response:

Her work was excellent and she was highly responsive, going above and beyond with everything I needed. I had a larger project that I needed help with and she helped with no hesitation! I would highly recommend referring to her for any needs and I know I will personally be reaching out to her for any future projects!

:

Thank you for giving me the opportunity to work ona big project like this. I'm looking forword to work with you again

:

A little late but an outstanding job. Lot's of details in my project so I can understand and it wasn't very late. The price was excellent for the work so I would recommend this seller.




No comments:

Post a Comment