Saturday, March 6, 2021

Create Vector Silhouette From Your Photo Vector











About:

Send me your photo or sketch and I will trace it manually with pen tool.


I will send you vector  (EPS or/and SVG or/and PDF) file and raster (JPG or/and PNG in high resolution 300ppi) file.



The larger object you send me the more detailed silhouette I will redraw


$5 is price for one simple black silhouette, for any additional work please ask for price before ordering


*** Please do not order before you contact me if you need something that is not solid one colour silhouette,or your photo is too small ***



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Extremely responsive and quick to deliver, bokicai provided me exactly what I wanted, and provided suggestions about sizing, clarity and source photos to help improve the output. 100% would buy again if and when I need another vector silhouette.

:

Thank you. It was my pleasure

:

excellent to work with

:

Great job. Communication was clear and delivery quick. Very satisfied.

:

Super fast turnaround, great work, will definitely hire again.




No comments:

Post a Comment