Monday, March 1, 2021

Draw Line Art Continuous Simple Modern 24 Hour











About:

hi

my name sonia

you want to turn a photo into line art Drawing ? So you are in the RIGHT place and you can put your trust in me , REAL and TRUE UNLIMITED REVISIONS till you are SATISFIED.



 I will draw a vector, line art continuous simple modern . It will be providing Ai, Psd, Png, Jpg & SVG ...etc file upon your request. Specialty my service varies for large variety of your requirement from,



  • Product illustration
  • Photo illustration 
  • Pet Dog, Cat or etc
  • Instructions manual / User guide
  • Details illustration
  • Technical drawings
  • Diagrams
  • Book illustrations 
  • Factorizing for anything
  • Editing your Ai files,  or just about anything you can think.

         

  The basic gig is One step high resolution & unlimited revision.I can be providing Jpg, Png or SVG file system.



thanks

sonia

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I asked Soniain for line drawings of my two dogs for art pieces in my home. She has delivered them so quickly and they are ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL. No revisions were needed. I highly recommend her work, and will definitely be coming back to get these as gifts for friends too!

Seller's Response:

I needed line art of dogs so I could create sympathy cards for my clients. I chose Sonain’s work because it closely matched others I had licensed. The work was perfect, exactly what I was looking for. Within the scope of the project, the drawings were very creative. And delivered quickly. Very happy with the results.

:

thanks you very much . nice work with you. i hope can work with you again. thanks you very much 😊😊🙏🙏🙏🙏

:

Perfect result and very fast delivery. Will order again for sure. Sonia is very patient and the communication was awesome. Thanks

:

Soniain was super fast and I'm really happy with the result. Thank you so much and I will definitely come back :)




No comments:

Post a Comment