Friday, March 5, 2021

Any Graphic Work In Adobe Illustrator And Photoshop











About:

Looking for help with Adobe Illustrator or Photoshop? then you are in the right place

I can help you with any adobe Photoshop/illustrator work designs!

Cost starts from $5 or depends on the complexity of the Project.



My Portfolio:

https://bit.ly/3i03q3h





    What You Will Get:     



  • photo retouch
  • object remove or replace from picture
  • Vector tracing
  • Logo Designing
  • Amazon Listing
  • Infographics
  • Business Cards designing
  • Vector illustrations
  • I will convert Ai/Eps to Pdf or Pdf to Ai/Eps
  • Poster Design
  • Tracing or Vectorize, Convert Anything to Vector 
  • Create/Recreate anything in High res vector
  • Convert an image or logo to vector 
  • Recolor image or logo
  • Flyer Design 
  • Convert text to outlines
  • Convert from one format to another (Ai to PNG or Ai to PSD)
  • Custom work (Contact me first)
  • High res 300 dpi print-ready files 
  • Edit Any Ai/Pdf/Eps/Svg
  • 100% Manual Tracing for vector work (No Auto Tracing)
  • illustrate/Recreate Anything
  • Vectorize Logo/Images/Sketches/Drawings





I will deliver High Quality neat and clean work.

I will work until your 100% satisfaction.

Creative & professional design



please inbox me if you have any questions ..looking forward to assisting you with my best services

Reviews


:

Ali is my exclusive Adobe Vector guy. I get logos from my clients in the worst shape and Ali always makes them look great. He doesn't stop until I'm completely satisfied with the work.

:

Perfect work

:

Doesnt communicate, made an awful design. Wouldn't recommend him at all. Want my money back.

:

Great seller. Helpful and friendly.

:

Amazing work and communication- highly recommend!




No comments:

Post a Comment