Thursday, March 4, 2021

Outstanding Vector Tracing From Any Image











About:

Dear Valued Buyer ….

 

Tell me what you need and I will give better.. I can do from the simple logo to difficult detailed illustration until you 100% satisfy.

 

What are the my skills

 

  • I will redraw your fuzzy/ blurred Logo, Image
  • I can draw difficult detailed logo such as jewelery, cartoon, illustrations
  • I will create your Digital Signature

 

Whether it's for Yourself, Your Brand or Business or the people you care about, you can expect High Quality Work and Premium Client service with me..

 

Why should you hire me………..?

 

  • I have 8 years of experience in Corel Draw
  • 100% refund if not satisfy.
  • I will always provide unlimited revisions
  • Super-fast delivery (5-10h) for simple logo or image
  • Friendly Customer Service
  • See Gig images for reference
  • Trust me it will be a Happy Deal

 

Feel free to place an ORDER NOW........!!!

Kindly please contact me before Placing an Order,

Thanks for spend your time to visit me…. Have a nice day….. !!!

 

- Chanaka -



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment