Monday, March 1, 2021

Convert Raster To Vector Logo With Transparent Background In 20 Minutes











About:

Hi,

Looking for help with Adobe Illustrator or assistance with your project? 
i can help you in any adobe illustrator work designs!



 
Cost start from: $5 or depend on complexity request.



I will convert your any Low Resolution Image/Logo/T-shirt into high resolution Vector as you want.

And i will provide you files in any format you want (JPG, PNG, PDF) all in High Quality, I can also deliver Editable source file in any format you prefer Like (Ai, Eps, Svg,Pdf,Psd,) etc.



What You Will Get:

  • Vector tracing
  • I will convert Ai/Eps to Pdf or Pdf to Ai/Eps
  • Tracing or Vectorize, Convert Anything to Vector 

  • Create/Recreate anything in High res vector
  • Convert image or logo to vector 
  • Recolor image or logo
  • Convert text to outlines
  • Convert from one format to another (Ai to PNG or Ai to PSD)
  • Custom work (Contact me first)
  • High res 300 dpi print ready files 
  • Jpg , Png , Gif , Pdf to Vector
  • 100% Manual Tracing for vector work (No Auto Tracing)
  • Vectorize Logo/Images/Sketches/Drawings
  • I will deliver High Quality neat and clean work.
  • I will work until you are 100% satisfy and happy


Feel free to ask any question...

Try it Now 


Let's DO IT!


Reviews


Seller's Response:

Fantastic seller, he remained patient and communicated extremely well. He did the work in super fast time with very good prices. This is the type of seller I like to work with and I most definitely will bring all my projects to him from now on! Keep up the good work my friend!!!

Seller's Response:

Everything fine. Fast, and good work.

:

Superfast!

:

Thankyou 😊

:

Great job communicating. Seller was very professional and did great work. Highly recommend. I will be using this seller again for other projects.




No comments:

Post a Comment