Saturday, January 2, 2021

Manually Vector Tracing Your Image Or Logo Editing Within 4Hr











About:

Hi, thanks for visiting my GIG,



I am saifarahman, Providing Professional vector tracing/logo editing Services On Fiverr.



I'm a professional graphic designer with more than 3+ years of 

experience. I will redraw/vectorize and provide vector tracing service for your image or logo.





Why Choose me?



  • 100% Satisfaction
  • Fast Delivery
  • 100% Manual illustration
  • Unlimited Revisions
  • I will Provide Source File free
  • Quick Response.
  • High-quality image JPG, PNG or any other format that you ask.





Please note:

  • Never delayed delivery.
  • Never trace auto.
  • You'll get unlimited revisions until you're 100% satisfied.





What format I will provide?

AI, EPS, PDF, SVG, DWG, PSD, JPG, PNG, PRINT READY PDF





I am at your service, so feel free to place an order Now

or contact me if you have any questions. 



Best Regards

saifarahman









Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment