Saturday, January 2, 2021

Edit, Fix Or Vectorize Your Logo Or Image











About:

Greetings,



I'm Rasel. Professional graphic designer. If you have low resolution logo, You want to vectorize or modify Or want to update/change your present logo,You are at the right place! I have almost 3-4 years of experience in this field. My gig is new on fiverr, But Trust me, you will get best service at reasonable cost!



Why Me?


  ✔ Original and creative design

  ✔ Modern,sensational design

  ✔ On-time delivery

  ✔ Fast and friendly customer support

 
✔ Unlimited revision for free

  ✔ 100% satisfaction



You will get,

300dpi Editable or scalable vector source files.

  ✔ Ai

  ✔ EPS

  ✔ SVG

  ✔ JPG 300 Dpi

  ✔ PNG 300 Dpi

  ✔ PDF



Place the order with confidence!



If you have any query, please feel free to contact me. I will be happy to assist you!



Thank You

Rasel



Reviews


:

Return customer! Excellent work!

:

Fast and Efficient!

:

Did what he said! Great.

:

Great stuff!

:

Good communication, quick delivery, recommended!




No comments:

Post a Comment