Saturday, January 2, 2021

Redesign, Convert Image To Vector File Within 4 Hours











About:

Best Quality service on Fiverr.



Hi, welcome to my description, I am a highly-skilled graphics designer. Here I will redesign, convert your logo/image to a vector file within 4 hours.



I will manually recreate your logo or image in vector (Adobe Illustrator) and deliver high-resolution 300 dpi raster files (PNG, JPG, PSD) and vector (SVG, EPS, Ai, PDF) ASAP. I will improve your graphics and make them ready to be printed at any size without losing any quality.



What do I need for work?

  • Screenshot of your image
  • Low-resolution images
  • Sketch of your design
  • icon / Scan Copy
  • Blurred & pixelated images
  • Link for the image
  • PSD, JPG, PNG, GIF, PDF, or any format



What you will get in this order?



  • Satisfaction guaranteed.
  • Redraw Any Logo/image In Illustrator.
  • Convert Your Image/Drawing/Sketch In Vector.
  • Print Ready Vector Files in any size you need.
  • Fully Editable Vector Source Files
  • Unlimited Revision.
  • High Quality Neat and Clean work.
  • Fast Delivery





I assure you that you will be very satisfied after working with me...

if you have any Questions?

Please knock me.

Reviews


:

Great seller. Would recommend.

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment