Tuesday, December 29, 2020

Convert Raster To Vector, Jpg To Vector











About:



Are you looking for a professional graphic designer? Well, you’ve come to the right place!



Hello! I’m Bishwajit - a professional Graphic Designer. I have 5+ years’ experience working in Graphic Design service and I'm a number one best-selling author.



I can make AI ​​/ EPS / PDF original file / PSD with a high resolution PNG, JPEG, PDF Ready to Print Improve your artwork Draw your drawing or object as a vector (Contact before order) Convert your logo in a vector.





WARK: https://www.flickr.com/photos/brightservice24/albums/72157715817237677/with/49422912421/



✅MY REQURIMENTS

 ⭐️Low-resolution image or logo.

 ⭐️Screenshot of your image or logo.

 ⭐️PSD, jpg, png, gif, pdf, AI or any format that you can give me.

 ⭐️Your raster image or logo link.

 ⭐️You can give me a sketch of your logo.



✅SERVICES

 ⭐️100% convert raster into a vector file.

 ⭐️Fully editable AI format.

 ⭐️Recreate lost pixels.

 ⭐️Transparent background.

 ⭐️300 DPI

 ⭐️Vector tracing

 ⭐️Experienced and reliable

 ⭐️100% satisfaction guaranteed



 Please contact me before ordering to discuss your project.



 I look forward to working with you!

Reviews


:

Final product is to the satisfaction.

:

thanks for this great service!!

:

Great work

:

This time there was a job of a colour map, which was done well.

:

The quality of the final product is good.




No comments:

Post a Comment