Thursday, December 31, 2020

Manually Vector Tracing From Any Images Or Logo Perfectly











About:

Hi there,



Welcome to My Best Vector Tracing/Raster to Vector Service Gig

I will convert your Low Resolution Logo/Image/shape/Signature into high resolution Vector as you need.

I will provide high resolution print ready files in any format you want like Ai, Eps, SVG, Pdf, PSD, JPG, PNG, etc.



WHY CHOOSE ME?



  • 100% unique & professional work
  • Unlimited File Formats
  • Reasonable prices
  • Best Customer Support.
  • Pure vector file so easy to edit in
  • High quality Files
  • Unlimited revisions included
  • I provide source file with no added cost
  • 24/7 Available
  • 100% satisfaction guaranteed
  • Fast Communication



OTHER SERVICES:



  • Logo design
  • Business Card
  • Flyers
  • Banners
  • Brochures
  • Stationery
  • Background/Object Remove
  • Photo Retouching
  • Vector Tracing
  • T-shirt design



IMPORTANT:

I transfer full copyright to you immediately the order is completed.



If you have any question about this gig or anything else you can contact me.

Thank you.

Best Regards,

Rakib





Reviews


:

Great work. Understood my needs.

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment